The cricket fever is almost on. Predictions are going on who will play who will not play. Various news channels, various blogs reveal the name of players expected players for the World Cup. Although nothing can be said about complete playing 11 we can decide the top 8 players by seeing their performances. Selectors have made the ODI cum T20I squad as per World Cup. India Australia series can be said as a mini world cup. Both are the world’s best team. India won the World cup in 2011 while Australia won in 2015. It will be a tough fight ahead of the World Cup.
The expected top 8 players of Indian Team for World Cup 2019 are:-
1. Rohit Sharma:- The right-hand opener batsman Rohit Sharma is a sure shot player for World Cup. He has the responsibility to score runs in the first powerplays. We see the spark of Virendra Sehwag in Rohit Sharma nowadays. If he remains on the ground for few overs the scoreboard will start running.
2. Shikhar Dhawan:- The left-hand opener batsman is now in full form. He is attacking opener who can put a huge target on the board. He is a sensitive batsman who will have the responsibility to give a powerful start to team India.
3. Virat Kohli:- Captain of Indian Cricket Team, Virat Kohli will be leading the team by his leadership skills as well as his bat also. He is going through his best form now. His responsibility will be to lift the world cup again.
4. M.S. Dhoni:- Dhoni is the most experienced player from the Indian Team. He will take care of wicket-keeping and middle order batting department. He is known as the best finisher in the world. There will be too many expectations from MSD in this World Cup.
5. Hardik Pandya:- The all-rounder Hardik Pandaya will have to manage the middle order batting and batting. He is very quick at the field. His presence in the team will build a strong position of a required all-rounder. Yuvraj Singh was the all-rounder during 2011 World cup. This time this department is expected to be led by Hardik Pandaya.
6. Jasprit Bumrah:- Bumrah is attacking pace bowler who can destroy the opposition by his yorkers. He has performed quite well in previous matches. The outcome of the India Australia series will finally decide his presence in the team.
7. Bhuwaneswar Kumar:- The opening bowling from Indian sides will be in the hands of Bhuwaneswar Kumar. He usually brings up the opening wickets of the opposition. The role of Zaheer Khan will be played by Bhuwaneswar Kumar this time.
8. Kuldeep Yadav:- The chinaman Kuldeep Yadav will be having the command of spin bowling. His turn and action will bring positive results for India.